December 31, 2011, marks the 20th year of the Chick-fil-A Bowl in the magnificent Georgia Dome
. As one of the country's most comprehensive sports facilities, the Georgia Dome comfortably seats 71,959 and has provided millions with a prime location of international importance. From the 1996 Centennial Olympic Games to Super Bowl XXXIV in 2000 and the 2002 and 2007 NCAA Men’s Final Four, the Georgia Dome continues to attract historical crowds - and the respect of the athletic world.
- Largest cable-supported domed stadium in the world
- Climate-controlled interior for ultimate spectator comfort
- Central location in downtown Atlanta
- Home to the Atlanta Falcons
- Host to major music events, conventions and trade shows